The Borg are coming!

Life as a bilateral cochlear implant recipient. If the topic is new to you, check out this background information on cochlear implants; while the article is somewhat dated (1998), it does cover a fair amount of history.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

My opinions are my own, unless they would get me into trouble; in that case I don't know whose they are.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Dame Edna at the Curran theater!

We've gone to see Dame Edna at the Curran Theater in San Francisco. I'm using the theater's Sennheiser IR assistive listening device: with 2 stereo cables with a stereo splitter, I'm jacking the theater's sound system directly into the CI. The sound quality is superb! I'm following all the monologues and most of the songs and dialogues. I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. This is the first time I've gone to live comedy and been able it so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home